Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This is why i haven't been posting

Hey everyone (and by "everyone" i mean my future self desperately re-reading this in 10 minutes for errors, my sister and... maybe my dad? Are you still out there dad?) - sorry for my total absence lately.

I promise i haven't been holding out on you. Nope, believe it or not, i've actually not cooked A SINGLE THING in the month that has transpired since Thanksgiving. Due to a combination of ridiculous amounts of school work, soul-crushing anxiety about said school work and general laziness, i've managed to go an entire month subsisting on fast food, take out, and scraps of non-food edible items that do not require me to go to the grocery store (i.e. that one night where i ate 7 slices of American cheese just because it would probably stop the hunger pains so i could sleep. Or that afternoon where i found some pudding in the clinic fridge and hovered over it shoveling it into my face like a feral animal).

Anyway here's a picture i drew of my stomach so you'll forgive me (click to enlarge if you want):




2 comments:

  1. I think that the dogs at Julie's house had a better diet than we did during the past month.

    ReplyDelete